No matter how good you are at the daily business of running your company, you may fall a bit short when it comes to the fine fiscal details. That's okay; we can't all be financial geniuses. However, you do have to know the basics in order to properly function in the business milieu. So in this innovative presentation, Productivity Pro® Laura Stack offers some handy tips for productive fiscal organization. Among other things, you'll learn how to:
1. Construct a logical system for organizing and accessing your fiscal paperwork.
2. Put together and follow an effective, efficient general budget.
3. Gain a basic understanding of how your debt is structured.
4. Objectively assess your financial position and performance at any time.
5. Carefully examine and attend to your insurance needs.
6. Get your ducks in a row before approaching a financial institution for assistance.Once you've gotten the basics under your belt, you're golden. That's when you can reach out to all those talented financial gurus out there and really supercharge your fiscal productivity!